The Phil-UK Network gives you access to the Filipino community in Britain, our businesses and community organisations. It is a central place on the internet where you can connect with other Filipinos in the UK. Register for an account and you’ll be able to:
- find out what’s happening in our community
- publish news and events
- find customers and suppliers
- tell people about your company’s services
- contact other members of the network for project collaborations
Register now for your free account.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why are you offering this service?
- How much does it cost?
- Will it always be free?
- How popular is Phil-UK and how can I use it for marketing?
- Aren’t your visitor numbers too small to publicise my project/service/event/product?
- Who are you anyway? And what’s Phil-UK? I’ve never heard of it!
1. Why are you offering this service?
The simple answer is: because it’s needed. Over the years many people have contacted this site asking for help with one thing or another. Sometimes they have a problem, are looking for a job or simply want information about the community. People often ask for contact details of a community group. Offering this service means that they’ll get directed to the correct place.
2. How much does it cost?
Membership is free and you won’t have to pay anything to create an account.
3. Will membership always be free?
We may have premium membership options in the future but basic accounts will always be a free.
4. How popular is Phil-UK and how can I use it for networking?
Phil-UK currently receives around 500 to 1,000 visitors per month. During peak periods, this website which is usually in the summer when there are community events, it can rise to over 3,000 in a month. Your account will allow you connect with this audience.
5. Aren’t your visitor numbers too small to publicise my project/service/event/product?
Our site is geared for a very focused demographic. Compared to other sites like Facebook, our traffic is tiny. However, we cater to a niche community group site that’s often neglected. Phil-UK targets a very specific audience and is definitely the right place to advertise if your campaign focuses on the UK’s community of Filipino residents, professionals and students.
6. Who are you anyway? And what’s Phil-UK? I’ve never heard of it!
You can find out more on the About page.